Please bring along the following documents and come to our office in person
Personal / Joint Account
- Personal Identification Document (i.e. a valid Hong Kong Identity card or a valid passport) &
- Address proof dated within the latest three months e.g. utilities bill, bank statement or income tax statement
- Board minutes approving opening of account and authorized persons;
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Associations;
- Certified true copies of HKID or passport of directors and the authorized persons;
- Certified true copy of the latest audited financial report;
- Certified true copies of HKID or passport and residential address proof dated within the last three months of each of the directors, guarantors, persons authorized to operate the account and shareholders holding 10% or more of the voting rights or share capital.
Company Incorporated in Hong Kong
- Certified true copy of valid Business Registration Certificate;
- Certified true copy of Company Search Report (e.g. latest Annual Return)
Company Incorporated Overseas
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Good Standing or certified true copy of Certificate of Incumbency to be issued within 6 months by (1) the Registrar of Companies of the country of incorporation or (2) practicing certified public accountant or (3) practicing lawyer or (4) accepted Registered Agent
The account opening procedure will take two to three working days. Once approved, a welcome letter with account number will be issued. Online/electronic trading account client will also receive a login password by a separate mail, a sealed password envelop or via email for login on the trading platform.